Top 10 list of my best achievements so far.



My Achievements:

We've all done things in life that we are proud of achieving! 

So i'm going to share my top ten with you:

1. becoming a qualified nursery nurse

2. shaving both sides of my head to donate it to charity ( the little princess trust )

3. Becoming a mother not once but three times

4. Moving to Cornwall

5. Starting up a blog again

6. Teaching myself to french plait ( maybe small but makes my daughters day when i can do elsa hair! ) 

7. Learning to drive

8. Getting a new job

9. writing a book 

10. bettering my photography 

These may be small achievements, but it all counts this year has been one of our best, to finally be living our dream feels amazing!  

So this small list, to me makes me proud and reminds me that if i just go for it i can do it! 


Em x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my children.

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...