This is me.

THIS IS ME.

I may not be a model, i'm not a superstar, i'm not skinny or beautiful, but you know something?
This is me, its taken me a long time to feel happy and confident in myself and i think i'm finally there.

Here i am with my mum tum, my stretch marks, bags under my eyes, wobbly bits these my be my flaws but i don't care because I'm happy, i have carried three babies, I've fed them, I've lost sleep, I've eaten cake because i like it but these flaws don't define me.

I have a man that man that love's me for me that'd held me when I've cried because i didn't think i was good enough, who told me i was, that if i wanted to i could do anything i put my mind to.

So you now what YOU are beautiful, we all are, in our own way, flaws and all. Embracing them, excepting them is the first step to self love and its a step we all need to take.

I'm beautiful to the ones who love me, i am super women to my children, a beautiful women to my man, I'll never been skinny and toned but that just all comes down to me loving food to much especially Cornish pasties! 

I am what i am, i am who i am, This is just my shell my true beauty come with in and it shines bright.

Don't let magazines, and television make you feel your not pretty, or good enough because you are! 

Embrace your flaws, they make you, you!

Beauty does come from with in so let it shine as bright as is can!

Em x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my children.

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...