A letter to my children.

A letter to my children,

To you who showed me what love really is, who made my heart grow three times the size it was.

You've grown me into the women i am today, the love have have for the three of you is like no other. You fill my world with chaos, but i wouldn't want it any other way.

When i held you in my arms, i knew i would give my last breath for you, to promise to protect you for always. To cuddle you when your happy or sad, to play silly games with. You my darlings are my sunshine in the darkest of days, you give me a reason to wake up.

My bond with you each is different, we all love to do different things. Yet those family days we have filled with memories can not be beat. 

I'm so proud of you all, the humans you have grown in to You all have your off days but that's just life. I'm proud of me too for doing my best for you all, don't change my darlings. 

Always be proud of what you achieve, always be yourself, stand up for what you believe in. Always always be kind and let your friends that if they need a shoulder to cry on then you have two.

Follow your dreams, because the world really is your oyster! I will always be your mum, i will always be here for you when ever you need me. 

I'll help you follow your dreams, whatever they may be.

I love you for being you, so my little babies who growing so fast before my ageing eyes, just remember be proud to be you.


Sometimes writing down how you feel, is easier then actually saying it. With life being so chaotic sometimes, there is things you want to say but just don't get the chance.
I've started up a memory box for my children, just to pop special bits in, our first family holiday, cosy movie nights. I really need to get myself and instant camera so i can snap away and pop the pictures in the box. Pictures are always taken in our house because there the memories of life, the good and the bad times. So when i'm old and grey i can sit back and remember the good times.


Em x

Comments

  1. What a beautiful blog post and I love the picture too : ) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this was taken on our holiday, photos are the best memories.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...