Sunday preperations

Any parent will now, Sunday just seems to fly by.

Before you know it it's Monday again and the chaos begins again!

How i prep my Sundays to try an ease the stress ready for Monday.



1. I iron the kids uniform on Sunday evening.

2. I use to be dreadful with trying to sort the pack lunches Monday morning, so i now make them Sunday evening.

3. Shower time, instead of leaving this till last minuet i'll make sure there all clean by 6.00pm

4. Home work, if they get any we do this together on Friday evening just so we can all enjoy the weekend together.

5. Cleaning, i'll have a little tidy over the weekend if it needs doing but i will leave my big clean until Monday once the kids are at school.

6. Dinner, unless we are going out for dinner i will always make sure its cooked by 3pm just so then the evenings are not a complete rush.

7. I make sure that i have my clothes and bits ready Sunday evening as well, so i'm not the one holding everyone else up! 

This is my routine, and i do love a good routine. Just keeping things simple and knowing what your doing really does make it all so much easier. Especially when the Monday morning alarm goes off! 

Do you have any tips for a smooth running Monday?

Em x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my children.

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...