A little bit of me time..


Life can be hard and can throw you some big curve balls every know and then!

Its busy and chaotic even with out three kids in toe, if i knew being an adult would be this hard i wouldn't have grown up! 

Making a bit of time for yourself is not selfish but bloody much needed! 
it doesn't have to be anything over dramatic either, my little me time treat is a Friday night pamper.

Cue the candles and romantic music! ( ha )

once the kids are fed, washed and happy ( not trying to kill each other ) in bed

I'll jump in the shower and use my all time faves! 



Imperial leather has always been a go to for me, at a none ridiculous price but still great quality, i'll always look for these when i'm shopping. 

There new limited edition range grabbed me straight away ( i'm a sucker for anything with flamingos on ) and does it smell AMAZZING!! 

The unicorn one was more having my 5 year old daughter in mind, so I've not really had a look in at that one! 

A good face mask always does the job, like i'm nearly 30 but i swear I've not let the teenage skin behind! so Garniers 3 in 1 works a treat it can be used as a wash or a mask. also not going to break the bank and lasts ages!! ( luckily being 5 is far too young to be splatting this on your face, but i suppose barbie does deserve a treat every now and then!?) 

And lastly my Christopher Robin ( not winnie the pooh Christopher ) body lotion in prickly pear, is out of this world! it leaves me feeling almost like a new women until i leave the bathroom to three crazed children! 

And the hubby down stairs reliving his youth trying to be cool playing bloody fortnite! 

So yeah a bit of me time does go a long way, just gives you a little pick me up, when you need one! 


So just take a step back and remember its just as important to self care for you as well as the family! 

Em x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my children.

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...