My personal Makeup must haves


When it comes to doing make up i am far from being a pro, but i really do enjoy trying new products.

Recently I've found some great products that have literally changed my game plan! 

Since having my daughter 5 years ago my eye brows have just decided to become basically non existent! Which really started to bring me down, seeing so many beautiful brows on other people made me jealous ( stupid you may thing but brows just make your face complete )


So whilst out shopping and searching for my saviour i came across the holy grail!! 

Eylure brow stencils!! and blow me down they have changed my life, these stencils come in a pack of 4 reusable arched styles. ranging from slim arch to full arch. It's taken me a while to perfect it but i really feel like a new person for using them and at only £4.95 a pack well a complete bargain!


I paired this with the makeup revolution duo brow definer, which come in kind of a crayon form, its double ended with one end being a brow brush and the other the crayon. So easy to use and it comes in 4 shades i opted for dark brown as my hair it currently dyed purple.


To start with i did think oh are they to dark but i go nothing but complements on them! ( which totally boosted my self confidence! ) I also purchased it in light brown which still looks good but maybe a bit to light for me at the moment until i re-do my hair.

Last week while in Truro Superdrug ( the biggest I've ever seen ) i came across the Elyure precision brow crayon very similar to the makeup rev one but the actual application end it smaller. Slightly easier to use as well. This is also waterproof which is fantastic! the shade i purchased was dark brown again as i think it suit myself better. This cost's slightly more at £7.45 but if like me you just want to live the brow life its so worth it! 


All three of these products have changed my life, ( over dramatic you may think ) but below i will add pictures and you can just see how different i look, its boosted the way i see myself and gave me so much more confidence.

Eventually i want to get my eyebrows tattooed on but that's not just an option at this moment with Christmas lurking around the corner and three children.

Have you tried these products? what was you opinion?

Do you have and recommendations of brow products for me to try? 

Em x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween with bakerdays

Freddies Flowers Review.

Sharing the love..