That Lonely feeling...


As i scroll through my social media pages seeing what my friends have been up to and what they have planned, admittedly does make me slightly jealous.

Being this far away from all my close friends does suck, I've lost my support network the ones i would normally lean on, but social media and technology keeps us in contact, and we  speak everyday, it's not the same as meeting up for coffee and cake, or going shopping, lunch trips and nights out the list goes on!

I do feel cut of from everyone,only because where we live in a small village and it's kind of keep yourself to yourself, but i'm so happy the boys have made some lovely new friends that live along our little road, seeing them have fun out on there bikes and exploring makes my heart melt even when i am feeling cut off.

Having friends is an important thing but for me the kids having friends was a bigger thing! once there at school i'm sure i'll make some "school mum" friends.

You know them day's where you just miss people and random chats, i think today has been one. I'll get over it but however sad i sound i really am grateful for social media, how ever bad and annoying it can be, for me its a network of communication and it helps me stay in touch with the ones who supported us in following our dreams and wanted to see us reach for the stars.

Em x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my children.

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...