Foodie Family


Foodie Family, yep that's us! 

We love trying out new foods, if it means going out to eat in a new restaurant, cafe or sandwich bar, or being indoors and cooking together as a family, my kids have always enjoyed helping me in the kitchen it something we all enjoy.
.
.
Sometimes feeding the kids can be tricky my eldest son Charlie can be a fussy bugger, but the other two well you know what they would eat bloody anything, so sometimes i find my self in a pile of different pots and pans food all over the counter smoke alarms going off in the manic time that is dinner.
.
.
So we are looking for FOOD INSPIRATION we need help to stop cooking the same dinners night in and out, we want to try different things spice up dinner times a bit, because at the moment we are in a bit of a food rut! 
.
.
Family friendly meals, but also meals that just me and mark can enjoy once the kids are in bed.


Em x
 

 Charlie enjoying his fish and chips

Rick steins salt and pepper prawns

Rosie enjoying a " Cheeky" nandos

brie and cranberry crusty roll









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my children.

Halloween with bakerdays

Anxiety...